Full-Time Regional Sites Manager
Regional Sites Manager
COEC – Columbus Ohio Education and Conference Center
Serves as conferencing manager and oversees the daily operations of the facility. Serves as first point of contact for conferencing guests, students and faculty. Coordinates academic issues with the Regional Dean. Supervises Evening Manager and other employees as hired. Promotes the image of the university through relationship-building and attending events in the community.
Reports to the Regional Dean
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates all necessary maintenance and operations functions at the regional site including, but not limited to, cleaning, conference set-up, care of office equipment, and building needs.
- Responsible for marketing, scheduling, maintaining conference logistics, invoicing, processing payments, and following up on collection of payments, when needed.
- Cultivates and evaluates relationships and feedback from students and conference clients in an effort to improve customer service.
- Cultivates and evaluates relationship with caterers and area hotels.
- Coordinates promotion of conferencing services including developing and mailing brochures and networking in the community.
- Maintains and provides input to conferencing budget in concert with Regional Dean.
- Prepares monthly conferencing and operations report for Regional Dean and the Director of Operations, National & Global.
- Coordinates work schedules and supervises/evaluates staff including, but not limited to, PT Evening Manager and other personnel as hired.
According to Indiana Wesleyan University employment policy all employees must possess a strong Christian commitment and adhere to the standards outlined in the IWU Community Lifestyle Statement.
- Display accuracy and attention to details
- Excellent organizational and self-direction skills
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks
- Computer literate
- Some knowledge and understanding of databases and inventory control principles
- Self-starter with the ability to handle multiple tasks at a time
- Basic office machine skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
As a religious educational institution operating under the auspices of The Wesleyan Church, Indiana Wesleyan University is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees on the basis of religion (42 U.S.C., Sections 2000e-1 and 2000e-2).
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Employees will be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
Indiana Wesleyan University is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyTo apply, click on this link: https://indwes.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=966
108 total views, 1 today